- IPFS white-paper
- Every content gets a unique ID that changes when content changes (eg /ipfs/Qmc2o4ZNtbinEmRF9UGouBYTuiHbtCSShMFRbBY5ZiZDmU)
- You can download it using
ipfs get /ipfs/Qmc2o4ZNtbinEmRF9UGouBYTuiHbtCSShMFRbBY5ZiZDmU
- IPFS is a network of nodes that store these content
- Each node can decide what ID to keep
- Providers (pinning service), eg Piñata are nodes that guarantees at lease one node has your content
- dnslink to map these IDs to DNS (alternative: ipns)
- Gateways: eg cloudflare allows you to access
ipfs content using
http instead of
- ipfs-deploy: tool that deploys static site on ipfs.
Source of some of these links: How This Blog Was Made.
Table Of Content